I didn't mean it

Cristiano ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that his arm caught Mtiliga by complete accident, and is sorry that he was hurt. Ronaldo was sent off for the challenge, which left his counterpart with a broken nose. The video tapes show it was accidental.
"I always want to play and these things anger me." said Ronaldo of the suspension. "I've spoken to Mtiliga and he said he doesn't believe I should apologise because he doesn't think I hurt him intentionally."
"Those who understand football will see the tackle wasn't worthy of a red card. I was unlucky to hit his nose."
"I never try to trick referees. I never intended to injure the player. I believe they should be fair with what really happened. I didn't want to injure anybody. I'm not that kind of person. I'm not a bad person. I just want to shine while I play football. I'll be angry when I get home because I'm suspended and won't be able to play in the next match."

No comments:

Cristiano ronaldo sexy

Cristiano ronaldo sexy
Cristiano ronaldo sexy

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo