Cristiano Ronaldo says I'm very happy with my season

Cristiano ronaldo

I'm very happy with my season




Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed his delight at how the club's season has panned out so far.

United have just set a new Premier League record by notching their 12th consecutive clean sheet against Everton, and have more importantly stretched their lead at the top to five points over chasers Liverpool and Chelsea.

Naturally, praise has been widespread for Ronaldo and his team-mates in recent weeks, and the Portuguese admits that he has been pleased with his own contribution to the campaign.

"I'm very happy with my season," he said.

"I've scored a few important goals and I want to carry on, but I don't need to think about what's going on in the next weeks. I need to do my job, carry on and help the team.

"If you win every game 1-0 it's good. Sometimes it's important to score goals but Everton were not an easy team.

"I think we have to appreciate the attitude and the character of the team - 1-0, three points, it's okay."

Cleansheet hero

Ronaldo also had words of praise for United's veteran keeper Edwin van der Sar whose performances in goal have been crucial to the club's incredible run.

"It's unbelievable. Edwin deserves it; he's a great man, a great goalkeeper. He works a lot - for his age! - and I'm really happy for him," he added.

No comments:

Cristiano ronaldo sexy

Cristiano ronaldo sexy
Cristiano ronaldo sexy

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo