Soccer ace Cristiano Ronaldo is dating a married woman, it has emerged.

Soccer ace Cristiano Ronaldo is dating a married woman, it has emerged.
Ukraine-born brunette Olena Haynes is the estranged wife of wealthy businessman John Haynes and the face of dating websites, which find beautiful Russian lovers for British men.
John, 50, branded the football ace a slimy toe-rag after discovering his wife and Ronaldo had sent each other more than 300 text messages.
John claims Olena was using a secret mobile he found stashed in their home.
He says Manchester United and Portugal star Ronaldo, 23, struck up a relationship with his wife in August.
"When I found a telephone at home I saw it wasn't one of my contract phones that she normally uses. Then I saw it was bleeping and I picked it up and went through the messages,” the Mirror quoted John, as saying.
"There were a total of 300 messages from each of them over a two-week period. I saw 49 messages coming in from him with his number saved as Ronaldo.
"The text messages looked like they had been written by a seven-year-old it was dreadful English and they mentioned Portugal. They were very coyly written. They were things like, Do you miss me baby? I miss you.
"I just assumed she was playing around with a waiter in a restaurant who had just arrived from Portugal. I had no idea it was him.
"I put it to her on many occasions and she wouldn't tell me exactly what was happening.
"When Ronaldo failed to take my calls I texted him warning him to back off because she was a married woman.
"I asked her what was going on she said, 'Oh, it's something and nothing.
"I flew her to Kiev to get her out of the country because I suspected something was going on and unbeknown to me she flew back to the UK 10 days later," he added.
John said that his suspicions were confirmed when he was shown a photo of his wife and Ronaldo leaving a restaurant in Manchester late on November 28.
"I had hoped we were just going through a rough patch but when I finally saw a photograph of them together it confirmed my worst fears. I felt physically sick," he said.

No comments:

Cristiano ronaldo sexy

Cristiano ronaldo sexy
Cristiano ronaldo sexy

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo